Gold Coast Bathroom Renovations
Modern... Minimalist... Contemporary... What's Your Bathroom Style?
The time has come for a bathroom renovation. But where do you start? Right here.
At Maintenance Guys Constructions, we are your best choice on the Gold Coast for your bathroom remodel or renovation project. Having undertaken many home renovations on the Gold Coast, we can assist with bathroom designs, from your initial concept and bathroom ideas, right through to completion of your bathroom.
We offer a full compliment of trades, so you don’t need to organise your own plumber, electrician and tiler and try to project manage your renovation yourself. Our fully licensed and qualified team will take care of your complete bathroom renovation, so you can relax and enjoy your new space.
Bathroom Renovations Gold Coast
You use your bathroom every day, so why not make it a tranquil space to relax and unwind.
Whether you are looking to renovate your bathroom within its existing design or completely remodel your bathroom, our qualified team of bathroom renovation experts are here to assist, overseen by our QBCC licensed builder, Cam.
Ensuite & Small Bathroom Renovation
As QBCC licensed builders, we can build you an ensuite, knock down a wall to create a larger space, and completely reconfigure your bathroom, if required.
Regardless of the size of your bathroom, our goal is to create a practical space for you to relax and unwind, but with enough flexibility and storage to meet your needs and a timeless design that will look wonderful for years to come.
Bathroom Renovations on a Budget
Regardless of your bathroom renovation budget, there are certain elements of a bathroom renovation you should not tackle yourself. Work such as waterproofing and glass installation require certificates for compliance. Tiling is a master art, and even hi pages recommends leaving bathroom demolition to the experts.
Before you start removing shower screens, ripping up tiles and pulling out your vanity, speak to us at Maintenance Guys Constructions. We can help with bathroom ideas that are in keeping with your budget and let you know upfront the cost of your bathroom renovation.
Low cost bathroom renovations can be achieved with the right planning. At Maintenance Guys Constructions, we offer a full service bathroom renovation. Our team of qualified plumbers, electricians, tilers and waterproofers can create you an amazing bathroom, with minimal impact on your home life.
You won’t need to organise separate tradespeople, each with their own callout fees, and try to coordinate them with each other. We will keep your bathroom renovation running smoothly, ultimately saving you time and money in the long run.
What Does a Bathroom Renovation Cost?
Homes to love recommend setting aside $10,000 to $25,000 for a bathroom renovation. In reality, bathrooms are as individual as you are. Costs can vary greatly depending on the footprint of your bathroom, if you want to move plumbing and the bathroom tiles and fittings chosen.
We aim to work within your budget when renovating your bathroom. We can suggest ways to keep costs down and where you should invest more, for a quality bathroom renovation that will function well and you’ll continue to love for years to come.
What Trades Do I Need To Organise for a Bathroom Renovation?
When working with Maintenance Guys Constructions, you won’t need to organise any additional trades, as we take care of the process for you.
We will also assist with any necessary council building approvals and certifications.
Should you choose to go it alone, you will need to organise and coordinate the following:
- Architect or Bathroom Designer – Particularly if you are planning on altering the floor plan, moving walls or any structural changes.
- Demolition – This is often what you see on the home renovation shows, where people smash downs walls with sledgehammers. It looks like fun, but in reality, can do more structural damage and cost you more in the long run if you tackle bathroom demolition yourself. Don’t forget you’ll also need to organise your own skip to remove the waste.
- Plumber – Naturally, a plumber is vital to a bathroom renovation. A qualified plumber will connect your new fixtures and move any pipework and drainage required.
- Electrician – Don’t forget about the bathroom lighting, optimal position of power points to accommodate electric toothbrushes and hair straighteners, and installation of a heated towel rail for those chilly winter mornings.
- Plasterer – Plastering can be one of those jobs that looks easy, but in fact isn’t so easy after all. Getting plastering smooth and straight is vital for areas being tiled. A professional plasterer should make your walls look like new.
- Waterproofing – Shower, bath and floor waterproofing should only be completed by a licensed tradesperson, and a certificate issued upon completion.
- Tiling – Another job often seen done by the owners on home renovation shows, which really should only be done by a professional tradesperson. A professional tiler will ensure the floor tiles are installed at the correct angle to your drain to ensure no water pools on your floor.
At Maintenance Guys Constructions, we are QBCC licensed and insured for professional bathroom renovations from start to finish.
Don’t overwhelm yourself trying to project manage 5 + tradespeople. We take the stress out of renovating your bathroom and complete works to the highest standard.
Our bathroom renovations are backed by a 6.5 year structural guarantee, so you know you’re getting a quality bathroom renovation that will last you for years to come.
Get a No Obligation Quote for Your Gold Coast Bathroom Renovation
*6.5 year structural guarantee for work over $3300